Yes, you heard me correctly, 30 days sugar FREE!! Can you handle it? I am putting you to the challenge. Its a New Year, and its up to us what we do with it. Many of us want this new year to bring new beginnings, success, and great health. This is where I came up with this idea. I thought to myself, what would be a challenge for me and many other people but can help prove determination to ourselves?
Now, there are some rules to this challenge that you will have to follow, and they are:
1. Make sure you consult with a physician to ensure that you can participate.
2. You must register your name and the date you are beginning (either in person or via contact form on home page).
3. All artificial sweeteners are FORBIDDEN (e.g. equal, splenda, sweet n low)!! This also includes sugar free food and drinks!
4. You must make sure you read all labels to ensure there are no hidden sugars. Keep in mind that many condiments, deli meat, peanut butter, etc… contain sugar.
5. It is absolutely your responsibility to make sure that you do not cheat (No late night sugar binging).
6. Any sugar that you intake must only come from natural sources such as fruit.
– We will be communicating and keeping track of everybody on our Network www.mmamiami.com. If you still do not have a profile there, please make one now! It is absolutely FREE!